Personal Interview is normally taken immediately after the completion of Psychological Tests or GTO Tests between Day 2 to Day 4 of five days' hectic schedule ofSSB Interview. This is an important part of SSB Interview, which tests the candidate's confidence level, power of expression, leadership and various other qualities which is desirable to for being an officer.
The Aim of Personal Interview
How to Succeed in Personal Interviews
Making a Good Impression
Dressing and Personal Hygiene
- Sit straight up and look into the eyes.
- Always maintain eye to eye contact with the IO.
- Do not start playing with your necktie.
- Do not fumble.
- Do not keep shaking your knees and taping the floor.
- Do not move your hands while speaking.
Speak Clearly and Loudly
How to Handle Questions?
- Power of Expression
- Do not answer the questions in one word.
- Try to answer in a paragraph with sufficient data on board to back your points.
- Always fill your Personal Information Questionnaire (PIQ) with true details because the whole interview will revolve around this PIQ.
- Do not try to cheat by filling false achievements in PIQ and if you filled it then prepare well before to back your claims successfully.