How it is Conducted?
- First of all the GTO will brief the group about the task.
- Then your group will be given a task which consists of only one obstacle.
- All the rules are applicable except the group rules.
- Total time assigned to complete the task will be 10 minutes only.
Points to Remember for the FGT
- Continue to work hard.
- Do not show that you are tired.
- Continue to give workable ideas.
- Help others to carry the helping materials as it is reasonably heavy.
- In this task normally after 5 minutes the GTO will place all the candidates to the finish line and one by one ask you for your suggestions.
- The GTO will call some of the candidates from the group to demonstrate their ideas. These candidates are likely to be selected.