Undivided Bihar was very rich in mineral resources such as coal iron, pyrite etc. But after it's division most of the minerals went to ...
Home Archives for August 2020
Sunday, August 30, 2020
Saturday, August 29, 2020
Classification of Forests, Forest-based Industries and Government Schemes to Boost Forests in Bihar
In undivided Bihar about 17% of total geographical area was forest amounting to 29.48 lakh hectare. After it's in division in 2000, the...
Friday, August 28, 2020
Syllabus, Strategy and Booklist to Crack CAPF AC Examination-2020 in just 4 Months
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)(Assistant Commandant) Examination every year to recruit A...
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Status of Forest in Bihar
In undivided Bihar about 17% of total geographical area was forest amounting to 29.48 lakh hectare. After it's division in 2000, the fo...
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Soils in Bihar
Soils in Bihar are characterised by loamy and alluvial nature. Soils here are rejuvenated every year by deposition of sand, silt and clay. T...
Sunday, August 23, 2020
Land Resources in Bihar
The total geographical area of Bihar is about 94,163 sq. Km, and Bihar ranks at 12th in India in terms of total geographical area. But on t...
Irrigation and Cropping Pattern in Bihar
Every year North Bihar faces floods and South Bihar faces drought in every 2-3 year. These paradigm itself signify the status of irrigation ...
Government Schemes to Boost Agriculture in Bihar
Lack of good irrigation system, credit facilities, insurance protection and other resources farmers in Bihar faces danger of destitution in ...
Saturday, August 15, 2020
Types of Institutional Bodies in India | UPSC
Every democratic nation requires some institutions to run it properly and on the lines of the Constitution of that nation. These institution...
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Problem of Drought in Bihar And Their Possible Solutions
According to Bihar State Disaster Management Authority (BSDMA), in the absence of inadequate rainfall in most parts of Bihar, faces drought...
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
What is Permanent Settlement (Zamindari System)?
In the period of 1765-72, the Bengal Government was ran in a Dual System of governance in which Nizamat and Diwani were under the control ...
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Hearth of the Urban Settlements
The settlement where, most of the population are involved in secondary Tertiary, Quaternary and Quinary Activities are termed as the Urban S...
Monday, August 10, 2020
Difference Between Adjournment and Prorogation
Adjournment and Prorogation are integral part of the working of the Parliament of India. Adjournment suspends the working of a Sitting while...
AMP Blog Archive
- March 2021 (1)
- September 2020 (20)
- Mineral Resources in Bihar
- Classification of Forests, Forest-based Industries...
- Syllabus, Strategy and Booklist to Crack CAPF AC E...
- Status of Forest in Bihar
- Soils in Bihar
- Land Resources in Bihar
- Irrigation and Cropping Pattern in Bihar
- Government Schemes to Boost Agriculture in Bihar
- Types of Institutional Bodies in India | UPSC
- Problem of Drought in Bihar And Their Possible Sol...
- What is Permanent Settlement (Zamindari System)?
- Hearth of the Urban Settlements
- Difference Between Adjournment and Prorogation
- Veto Powers of the President of India
- Problems of Population in Bihar
- Rabindranath Tagore: A Poet, A Musician and A Painter
- Rabindranath Tagore and Mahatma Gandhi : Similarit...
- Flood Problems of Bihar and their Possible Solutions
- Poverty and India
- Bihar Krishi Roadmap
- Evolution of 'The Basic Structure of The Construction
- Climate of Bihar
- Physiographic Divisions of Bihar
- Geological Structure of Bihar
- The President of India
- Energy and Energy Crisis
- Social Media, Fake News and Polarisation of the In...
- Thoughts of Ravindranath Tagore
- July 2020 (25)
- January 2018 (1)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (16)
- May 2017 (4)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (7)
- February 2017 (6)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (4)
- April 2015 (1)