How it is Conducted?
- There are 60 pictures shown one by one and you have to write meaningful sentence on the word.
- Each word shown to you is kept exposed for nearly 15 seconds and within this period you have to present your thought with a meaningful sentence.
- There will be all type of words that is positive, negative and neutral.
- The sentence should be written always in positive sense, even negative word should be converted into positive sentence by applying No, Not, Never etc.
- Words shown to you can be converted into any form of verb to write a sentence, like the word Respect can be used as Respected, Respects and Respecting.
- Do not use proverbs, questions, quotations and idioms.
- Never use modal verbs like can, could, should, may, must, might etc.
- Always write sentences in Present Indefinite Tense.
- Do not use imperative sentence like order, instructions, suggestions etc.
- After seeing the words write the sentence directly without writing the word, instead underline the word in the sentence.
- Do not leave any word without writing a sentence.
- Avoid over writings and cuttings.