How it is Conducted?
- In this test you are given 60 situations written on a booklet.
- You have to write answers, which is reaction to the situations.
- The total time given to you will be 30 minutes in which you have to complete whole test.
- The situations provided to you can be any of the following: Accidents, Studies and career, money problems, games, natural calamities, crossing the river, fire accidents, strangers at a new place, Different kinds of journey, illness, snakes in the house. mountaineering, pick pocketing, eve teasing, elections etc.
Some Do's and Don'ts of this Test?
- Don't write solutions in paragraphs.
- Use few words to answer the problems.
- Always write answers in Past Indefinite Tense to write solutions to the given problems.
- Always show your heroics but avoid supernatural solutions to the problems. Be always on realty.
- Always your leadership, daring, sensible and non selfish nature through your solutions by helping someone or by uniting a group of people for a social cause.
- Don't give negative answers to the situations, always convert negative situations into a good one through your solutions.
- Keep it in mind that every problem has solution, so try to answer all 60 problems you are provided.
- Try to complete the test before scheduled time, because they can take it before scheduled time to assert some pressure on you and to test your nervous.
- Avoid over writings and cuttings, since this indicates your lack of information, lack of confidence and ultimately lack of Officer Like Qualities (OLQs).
- And at last I would say that they only required a winner not a looser any situation.