Educational QualificationsA candidate who has passed class 12th Examination from a recognized Board/University are eligible to apply.
To apply for this application your age should be in bracket of 02 July, 1998 & 01 January, 2001 (both dates inclusive). Also candidate should be unmarried.
- Height and Weight : Minimum height -157 cm with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight : The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be color/night blind.
- Tattoo : Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
The whole process of Selection is carried out through two tiers as follows :
- SSB INTERVIEW : All candidates who have submitted the application successfully will be called for SSB interview on the basis of cut-off determined by the Indian Navy. The whole SSB interview is carried out in two stages. Know more about the detailed Procedure of SSB interview you can go through the above link.
- Medical Examination : When a candidate declared qualified in SSB interview will go through a comprehensive medical Examination.[post_ads_2]
How to Apply
You can apply for the Examination by going through Official Website of Indian Navy. To understand all the terms and conditions and procedures of this exam you can go through the Official Website.