What is RRB (NTPC) ?
Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) is an institution which conducts reqruitment examinations for various posts in Indian Railways. Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) is an reqruitment examination conducted by RRB to the posts based on the graduate level qualifications.
- The number of candidates called for Psychometric Aptitude Test is 7-8 times of the total vacancies to be filled.
- The merit list for ASM and Traffic Apprentice is prepared by giving 70% weightage to the marks obtained in stage-II of the examination and remaining 30% will be accounted from Psychometric Aptitude Test.
Published By - Upkar Prakashan
Published By - Kiran Prakashan
3. Railway Aptitude Test
4. How to Master Psychometric Tests: Expert Advice on Test Preparation with Practice Questions from Leading Test Providers (Testing Series)
5. Ultimate Psychometric Tests (1,000 Verbal, Numerical, Diagrammatic And IQ Practice Tests)
Published By - Kogan Page Pvt. Ltd.
Language - English
Buy Now from Amazon