Communalism and Secularism
We talk about a secular India.... What it means is that it is a state which honours all faiths equally and gives them equal opportunities, and it does not allow itself to be attached to one faith or religion, which then become state religion.... India has long history of religious tolerance. - JL Nehru
Without social freedom and socialistic structure of the society or the state neither the country nor the individual could develop much. - JL Nehru
Thoughts on Foreign Policy
I. Non-Alignment Movement(NAM)
- Russian Bloc (Communist Bloc)
- American Bloc (Capitalist Bloc)
- Mutual Respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty.
- Mutual Non-Aggression.
- Mutual Non-interference in each other's internal affairs.
- Equal and mutual benefit.
- Peaceful Co-existence.