2. Accomplice:- A person who joins with another in carrying out some plan(Especially an unethical or, illegal plan).
3. Excursion:- A Journey taken for pleasure.
4. Quintessence:- The purest and most concentrated essence of something.(Synonym:- Essential)
5. Evince:- Give expression to (Hint) indirectly.
6. Ambivalence:- The state of having simultaneous conflicting reactions, beliefs/felling. (Synonym:- Ambiguous)
7. Detestable:- Offensive to the mind.
8. Despicable:- Unworthy, worthless.
9. Laudable:- Worthy of high praise.
10. Diligent:- Quietly & steadily continuing a task despite any difficulties.
12. Improvident:- Not providing for the future.
13. Veteran:- One who has long experience of doing something.
14. Novice:- Someone new to a field or activity.
15. Placid:- Free from disturbance by heavy waves, Not easily irritated.
Not Satisfied! watch video tutorial on Vocabulary Words Part 2 given below.
16. Vacillation:- Hesitation , indecision in speech or action, changing location by moving back and forth.
17. Steadfastness:- Loyalty in the face of trouble and difficulties.
18. Inoculation:- Taking a vaccine as a precaution against contracting a disease.
19. Remorse:- A feeling of deep regret.
20. Effeminacy:- The trait of being effeminate/derogatory of a man, softness, unwantedness.
21. Obscure:- Unknown, difficult to understand.
22. Sublime:- Of very high quality and causing great admiration, Extreme.
23. Lackadaisical:- Not showing enough care or enthusiasm.
24. Insolent:- Extremely rude and showing lack of respect.
25. Slither:- To move somewhere in a smooth, controlled way and often close to the ground.(slide, glide)
26. Impious:- Showing a lack of respect for god or religion.(Synonym:- Irreverent)
27. Scorn:- Condemn, to feel or show that you think somebody/something is stupid and you do not respect them, dismiss.
28. Apposite:- Very appropriate for a particular situation or in relation to something.
29. Sanguine:- Optimistic, cheerful and confident.
30. Peculiarity:- Unusual characteristics.