How PGT Happens ?
- They draw a start line and finish line of white bricks to represent it as natural obstacles like rivers and nallas in the SSB.
- The area between start line and finish line is placed out of bound for the candidates and the helping material.
- In this out of bound area some structures are placed.
- You are provided with helping material in the form of Ballis, planks, ropes and small pieces of wood to help you in crossing the distance from the start line to the finish line.
- A black box called as load is also provided to you to add to your difficulty level.
Every game has some rules hence this task also has some rules.Listen carefully to the rules as GTO will explain these rules to you only once and these rules will come handy in all the subsequent outdoor tasks.
Rules of Progressive Group Task
- Group Rule:- All the candidates, helping material, and the load must cross first obstacle before you go for the second and subsequent obstacles.
- Distance Rule:- Any distance which is vertically and horizontally or diagonally greater than 4 feet, you can’t jump that distance. Instead you have to use helping material you are provided to cross the distance.
- Color Rule:- According to this rule the structure placed in out of bound area but colored as white then it is considered as inbound for you, load and helping material that means you can touch it or place the load or helping material on it. If it is painted red, it is out of bound for all three mentioned above. If it is painted blue than it means that it is inbound for you but it is out of bound for load and helping materials.
- Rigidity Rule:- According to this rule no two rigid material can be tied together. Hence if you are provided with plank, balli and rope as helping material and a load, then you can’t tie plank and balli together.
- Infinity Rule:- This rule implies that the start line and the finish line should be imagined to be extended to infinity on either side. This means you have to tackle obstacles head on and you can’t walk through the sides of the task.
- Final Rule:- The final and most important rule is that if you broken any above given rules than does not panic, just repeat the task again.