- Age Limits :- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF the age bracket to apply is 20-25 years. However some relaxation will be given in some specific cases. You can download the official notification given below this post.
- Educational Qualifications :- The Educational background required to appear in this examination is a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University as on 1st January 2017. The candidates still in the final year of graduation are not eligible to apply for the examination, those are advised not to apply because at the time of Physical Ability Test you have to prove by documentary evidence that you passed the Bachelor degree on or before 01-01-2017.
- Paper-I :- First paper to be held between 30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017. This paper consists of four parts that is General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. Each of the papers are of 50 marks and the total time/duration of the exam will be 2 hours and consists Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions. The syllabus of this Exam is given in the detailed notification which can be downloaded the link provided below this post.
- Paper-II :- This paper consists of English Language and Comprehension to be held on 08-01-2017. It consists of 200 Multiple Choice Type Objective Questions of 200 marks. Total time allowed is 2 hours. Only those candidates declared qualified in Physical Efficiency Test are eligible to appear in the Paper-II.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :- (a) For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Km race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
- Medical Examination :- After PET there will be a medical examination, passing which is mandatory to all. If you will be declared unfit than within 15 days you can appeal to a review medical board.
You can apply to the examination through online mode on SSC Official Website. Apply Online before the last day of submission i.e.15-05-2017 till 5 PM.
You can download your Admit Card here when it will be available. However it will available 2 weeks before examination.
You can download Official Notification from the official website.