SBI has notified the recruitment of Probationary officers in State Bank of India (SBI) and its' associate banks. The preliminary exam will set to be organized on 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May 2017. State Bank of India is the only Indian bank to found it's place in Fortune 500 banks in the world. It is the largest bank of India followed by Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank. Being a officer in SBI is itself a pride and honor. It is one of the most toughest exams of India. The recruitment process is done in three stages. Students declared qualified get 2 years of rigorous probation period to train and make them a real banker who is ready to strong and balanced decision for the bank decision.
(A) Eligibility :-
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 01.07.2017) :-Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Students who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the (IDD) is on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- Age(As on 01.04.2017) :- Must be at least 21 years and not more than 30 years of age as on 01.04.2017, that means candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive). Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Cast will get age relaxation of 5 years while (OBC) will get 3 years of age relaxation. For the age relaxation of Physically handicapped please download detailed notification given at the end of this article.
|Vacancies in SBI PO Exam 2017|
(B) Apply :-
- You can apply for SBI PO 2017 Exam only between 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017 through online mode only.
- To apply please go to this link Apply Online.
(C) Call letters :-
- You can download call letters for the SBI PO 2017 Preliminary Examination will be available from 15-04-2017 onwards.
- Call letters for Main examination will be available from 22-05-2017 onwards as per scheduled.
- Call letters for GD and Interview will be available from 26th June 2017 onwards.
(D) Results :-
(E) Schedule of Examination :-
- Results of online SBI PO 2017 Preliminary exam will be declared on 17-05-2017.
- Results of online SBI PO 2017 Main Examination will be declared on 19th June 2017.
- Final Results of online SBI PO 2017 Examination will be declared on 5th Aug 2017.
|Schedule of SBI PO Exam 2017|
(F) Notification :-
TO Download detailed notification of SBI PO Examination 2017 click given link. Notification
You can ask any type of queries on SBI PO 2017 Examination by commenting below.